Friday, August 23, 2013

Ben Affleck is the new Batman?!


Seriously?! I have one word for you: Daredevil! Did everyone in Hollywood develop amnesia and suddenly forgot about that travesty of a comic book movie?! I sure as hell didn't! Ok, let me be honest. I like Ben Affleck. I think he's a great actor. I was blown away by Argo. He has proven his worth as both an actor and a director (he's also made it up to us for Gigli!) The problem is I don't see him as strong enough an actor to tackle the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. Christian Bale left some pretty large shoes to fill. Trust me when I say that I'm not some little fangirl who loves only a certain actor in the role. I just don't see Ben Affleck as the guy to take the reins from Bale. Every time I try to picture him as the Caped Crusader I just think of Daredevil and then I'm filled with dread. God, I hope I'm wrong when I say that the next film will be a disaster. I thought Man of Steel was amazing and I'm a huge fan of Henry Cavill. Please, Hollywood Gods, don't let Benny boy fuck this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Remember, keep it nerdy!