Sunday, December 9, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Day 6: Quotable Christmas Vacation



One of my favorite Christmas movies of my adolescence was National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. It's one of those hilariously funny movies that depict the over-the-top comedy of errors that can occur when you decide to invite extended family for the holidays. From Cousin Eddie to Aunt Bethany to Snots the dog to those rather illuminating Christmas lights, there's so much about this film that makes for great entertainment. The best thing about Christmas Vacation is how quotable it is. Here's a few quotes to jog your memories. If there are others I've missed, put them in the comments section.

"Merry Christmas, shitter was full!"




"Hap Hap Happiest Christmas!"




"Merry Christmas, Kiss my Ass"




"Hallelujah, holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?!"


2 comments:

  1. It is a great movie I continue to watch it every Christmas Eve I find it an essential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch this movie even when it's not Christmas. Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Remember, keep it nerdy!