Tuesday, December 25, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Day 25: Feliz Navidad!!!!

Today was a day of eating lots of stuffing (boy, am I stuffed! tee hee), sleeping, sleeping, more sleeping, and the Downton Abbey Christmas Special. On the latter: I'm so pissed. I want to go find a certain actor and give them a good telling off for leaving the show at the height of its popularity when their character is so central to the plot. Dumb ass. I just want to scream. My reaction at the end of the special?


Also, is Lady Edith REALLY that damn desperate for a man that she's willing to ruin her reputation and become his mistress?! I understand that he can't divorce his mentally ill wife, but if he really loved Edith, he'd leave her be and not put her in such a terrible position. I foresee some hell coming down when Lord Grantham finds out about this in Season 4. I'm not going to spoil Downton Abbey anymore than I already have so I'll just leave it as is.

As for Christmas, I got other gifts from my mom. Didn't expect to get anything extra after she spent so much on my car, but I'm grateful either way. Food was awesome and I'm ready to go into a food coma once again. This blog series has been just as much a success as the Halloween one was. I thank everyone who supported it. Another holiday has passed us by so I'll bid you all good night and a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Remember, keep it nerdy!