Monday, December 24, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Day 24: Twas the Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas
There's nothing on television
The networks this holiday
Are lacking any true vision.

My DVR is nearly full
With a bunch of stuff I'll never watch
So I decide to settle down
With a large glass of scotch.

When all of a sudden
The thought comes to me
This year I forgot to watch
My favorite Christmas romantic comedy!

On Emma, on Keira
On Liam, Colin, and Hugh
The names of these actors
Should give you a clue.

There are scenes that will make you laugh
Scenes that will make you cry
This film will leave your mood
On a very significant high.

For the movie I love
Has made my day more bright
So I'll go watch Love Actually
Then bid you all a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Remember, keep it nerdy!