Friday, April 18, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation review



During a recent trip to girly mecca a.k.a. Sephora, I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup. OMG, this stuff is amazing. After the makeup artist matched me using their Color IQ technology, she picked out the #12 shade for me from Urban Decay's Naked line. I've never been so perfectly matched with a foundation before in my life. It looks as though I'm not wearing anything yet it gives me excellent coverage. Not to mention that I don't have that heavy feeling on my skin that I've experienced with other foundations.




My two biggest issues with foundation over the years has always been matching to my complicated dark skin tone and the fact that foundation always looks so fake on me. I have none of those issues with the Naked Skin foundation. The foundation is buildable, but as I have pretty clear skin, I don't have to use a large amount. Short of applying half the bottle in one sitting, I don't have to worry about a cakey look. I can maintain my dewy and natural look without sacrificing coverage of uneven spots or acne scars. In short. I'm in love.

Sephora
Ulta

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. Remember, keep it nerdy!