Saturday, March 2, 2013

Gearing Up For Another Redesign...

As much as I poke fun at my mother for compulsively rearranging her kitchen and living room several times a year, I am just like her when it comes to certain things. While I may not have the patience to move heavy oak shelves around because I've gotten tired of seeing them in a certain spot, I DO enjoy redesigning things in my digital life. Yep, I'm doing another redesign of this blog. I'm even considering renaming my blog entirely because my blog name has unfortunately been hijacked by another similar blogger. The problem is when you do a Google or Bing search for my blog, this other person's blog comes up. My overall brand that I have tried to cultivate over the last year and a half is forever linked to this other young lady's blog. So someone else benefits from my attempt at originality, which sucks. For the time being, I'm going to continue blogging under my current name. I already have an idea of what my new blog name should be, but I shall keep that one to myself in case someone decides to copy that one as well. LOL. As for design and content, I'm currently taking suggestions for a new header and background if anyone has any ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Remember, keep it nerdy!